Below are some projects I do on my free time. It includes websites, web applications, individual Drupal Modules and general modules.
Laravel Automation is an automatic way to setup a simple Laravel project to play around. It initializes all the necessary files and folders to run along with Docker.
It gives you also the ability to push your final docker image in Docker Hub and then deploy it from any Container Management Platform.
As in the past I was involved in iOS developing and I was struggling with the design and positioning elements, I wanted to try and see how React Native works and approaches the design.
This is a personal project I started, which I am trying to add all the necessary tools that are needed for a MVC project to deliver quality code along with automating some steps.
It has the below components:
- Custom MVC design (in progress to get validations in place)
- Custom ORM design (in progress to get it use more complex queries)
- Composer which is a package manager for PHP
- Standalone migrations which is migrations based on the ruby structure migrations to create,update or delete columns or tables from database
- Custom Seed data - (in progress to get it working)
- Grunt and npm to watch and generate minified CSS files from less files
- Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Behat Tests which is the BDD testing
This allows you to setup a Drupal 7 or 8.0 or 8.1 without the hassle of having to setup vhsosts, setup databases, downloading and unzipping the Drupal Core files, setting up the correct permissions so Drupal will work etc.
The project is tested in Ubuntu 14.04.
This is an iOS app for on-boarding people who have just rented a car. The app uses iBeacons to determine the make and model of the car and provides useful information in your language about it (where are the lights / wind screen wipers, what sort of fuel it takes) and puts you in quick contact with other people who have recently rented this type of car if you have any questions.