Laravel Automation is an automatic way to setup a simple Laravel project to play around. It initializes all the necessary files and folders to run along with Docker.
It gives you also the ability to push your final docker image in Docker Hub and then deploy it from any Container Management Platform.
This is a personal project I started, which I am trying to add all the necessary tools that are needed for a MVC project to deliver quality code along with automating some steps.
It has the below components:
- Custom MVC design (in progress to get validations in place)
- Custom ORM design (in progress to get it use more complex queries)
- Composer which is a package manager for PHP
- Standalone migrations which is migrations based on the ruby structure migrations to create,update or delete columns or tables from database
- Custom Seed data - (in progress to get it working)
- Grunt and npm to watch and generate minified CSS files from less files
- Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Behat Tests which is the BDD testing