This is a personal project I started, which I am trying to add all the necessary tools that are needed for a MVC project to deliver quality code along with automating some steps.
It has the below components:
- Custom MVC design (in progress to get validations in place)
- Custom ORM design (in progress to get it use more complex queries)
- Composer which is a package manager for PHP
- Standalone migrations which is migrations based on the ruby structure migrations to create,update or delete columns or tables from database
- Custom Seed data - (in progress to get it working)
- Grunt and npm to watch and generate minified CSS files from less files
- Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Behat Tests which is the BDD testing
This allows you to setup a Drupal 7 or 8.0 or 8.1 without the hassle of having to setup vhsosts, setup databases, downloading and unzipping the Drupal Core files, setting up the correct permissions so Drupal will work etc.
The project is tested in Ubuntu 14.04.